Low Noise Coaxial Straight Cable 10-32-M (Microdot Compatible) Connector to BNC-F Connector
- RG174 low noise, 50 ohms with low Triboelectric Noise and an operating temperature of -40ᴼC to 75ᴼC
- Ideal for use with Piezoelectric Accelerometers, Transducers and Microphones
- Low-Noise coaxial and multi-conductor cable recommended for small-signal application where shielded cable could experience mechanical shock (twisting, crushing, flexing, pulling, etc.).
- Tested with the CableEye System
Typical applications include: Test and Measurement (Bruel & Kjaer, Dytran, Meggitt, Endevco , PCB, etc. Test Systems), Sensors, Medical Instrumentation – ECG, EEG, Pulse Oximetry, Microphones
* Note: this cable is available in custom lengths; email email@example.com for a quote.