Balancing Polyurethane Cable with BNC-M Connector to a 2 Socket Military Connector
- Offered in 14 lengths
- Offered with 5 different Color Boots (with Black being the standard color)
- Armored Cable Option available for 6 Ft. (1.83 m) and 30 Ft. (9.14 m) models
- Coiled Cable Option available for 2 Ft. (61 cm) model
- PVC Outer jacket
- Oil resistant, Silicone-free & Flame retardant
- The BNC-M is cold welded to the cable and the 2 Pin Military Connector is potted with epoxy to assure reliability.
Cable is designed for Robotic applications, and will work from +23°F to +158°F (-5°C to +70°C) for moving applications, and +5°F to +158°F (-15°C to +70°C) for fixed applications.
* NOTE: some models ( the 2, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 75, 100 & 350 foot cables plus the , Right Angle TURCK, armored design or coiled design to name a few) are non-stock and may require 5 business days to ship. If you need to verify what we have in stock email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product can be bought in conjunction with our Break Away Connectors but they are non stock as well.